SpeedCove Systems are pre-formed cove base moldings made specifically for use with high performance commercial, industrial, and residential floor coatings. SpeedCove Systems quickly & easily form the correct shape & height around the perimeter of a room to meet the Environmental Health Department's sanitary requirements. When this cove base and floor area is coated over it provides a uniform, smooth, seamless, and integral floor-to-wall juncture that produces the most sanitary and easily maintained floors available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Consistent, uniform 1" cove radius makes finished floors look absolutely beautiful, and easy to clean
- Streamline top edge eliminates a "dirt shelf" (and works with all applications)
- QuickSeal Edge™ bottom is angled down to transition smoothly, form a positive seal, eliminate most patching… Also adjusts slightly for uneven floors
- The polymer composite provides a "monolithic" integration w/ (between) the cove base & floor coatings
- Creates a seamless, water & chemical proof connection between floors & walls
- Meets highest code standards for both foreign & domestic
- 10" long pre-formed 90o corners eliminate slow & inconsistent manual work, plus joint patching is done out in the flat section for speed & ease
- Flexible polymer composite allows cove base to flex around general bends in wall & floor, while bridging over smaller imperfections
- Base portion is ¼" thick so it installs flush with tile and FRP channel/termination strips
- Additional 1/4" relief cut in back/bottom allows pieces to sit tight even in an unsquared corner, and reducing the need for excessive grinding/prep work
The Speedcove Advantages
- When coated with epoxy, it forms a uniform, smooth and seamless floor-to-wall juncture as opposed to tile grout lines that tend to fill and hold unsanitary matter.
- Fastest, easiest, most convenient alternative to meet commercial cove base requirements.
- Precast heights and shapes assure the installer of meeting cove base code requirements correctly every time eliminating costly re-inspections and call backs.
- Precast 48” lengths with preformed 90 and 45-degree corners makes installation fast and easy even for unskilled laborers.
- All systems install with basic carpentry and/or tile skills, tools, and adhesives.
- System pieces can easily be installed in many tight spots and places where mechanical troweling can’t be done efficiently or at all.
- Contractors can provide their own cove base applications, especially on jobs where mechanical troweling is unavailable or not cost effective.
- Contractors can avoid hiring and scheduling of additional subcontractors.
- Lower overall cove base costs equals more competitive bidding against alternative flooring options such as tile.
- No long delays for drying time - product can be masked and coated once adhesive sets.
- Less job down time means overall project savings.
- 48” lengths are an ideal combination for both fast installation, plus efficient shipping and handling. It won’t shrink, swell, warp, dent, rot, decay, or burn.
- It is extremely durable, environmentally friendly, and non-toxic
- Has excellent adhesion to high performance concrete coatings.
- Used for commercial, residential, new construction, remodels, interior applications.
- For use with both thin film and high build flooring in all types of finishes.
Easy Cove 4" Inside Corner
10 per box
This item does not qualify for free shipping. Additional shipping will be added at the time of processing.
Check out our Catalog and Brochures